If your Android Phone or Tablet is filling up with Photos, you can find below different methods to transfer Photos from your Android Phone to your Computer.
Transfer Photos from Android Phone to Computer
Manually Transfer Photos from Android Phone to PC
Transfer Photos from Android Phone to PC Using Photos App
1. Transfer All Photos From Android Phone to Computer
The easiest way to transfer Photos from your Android Phone to your computer is to manually copy Photos from their storage location on your Android Phone to a Folder on your Windows computer.
1. Plug your Android Phone into your computer and open File Explorer on your computer.
2. On the File Explorer screen, expand This PC entry > select your Phone in the left pane and double-click on Phone in the right pane.
3. On the next screen, open DCIM Folder and drag the Camera Folder to Desktop.
4. Patiently wait for all the Photos to be transferred from your Android Phone to your computer.
2. Transfer Selected Photos From Android Phone to Computer
1. Plug Android Phone into your PC and open File Explorer on your computer
2. On the File Explorer screen, expand This PC > select your Android Phone in the left pane and double-click on Phone in the right pane.
3. From the next screen, navigate to DCIM > Camera > select Photos that you want to transfer to the computer.
Note: To select multiple photos, press and hold the Ctrl Key and select the images you want to transfer.
4. After Photos are copied to the clipboard, open an Empty Folder > right-click and select the Paste option.
Note: You can also drag the Photos to the Folder or use Ctrl + V shortcut to paste photos into the Folder.
Depending on the number of images, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to transfer Photos from Android Phone to a PC.
3. Transfer Photos From Android Phone to Computer Using Microsoft Photos App
The native or built-in Microsoft Photos App, How To Upload An App To Google Play Store, available on Windows computers, makes it easy to transfer photos from Android Phones to PC.
1. Plug your Android Phone into the Computer > open Microsoft Photos App > click
on the Import icon and select From a USB device option.
2. The Photos App will start scanning for Photos on your Android Phone and list them for you. This process can take a while, depending on the number of Photos on your device.
3. Once the Photos are listed, you can select All Photos by clicking on Select All or selecting Individual Photos that you want to transfer and click on the Import Selected button.
Once you click on Import selected, Microsoft Photos App will start transferring Photos from an Android Phone to a computer.
The Photos App automatically creates new Folders to store the transferred Photos. The Folders will be completed within the Pictures Folder and named according to Year and Month in which the Photos were taken.